× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Telstra Nighthawk M1 Modem and Ethernet port stops working

dapatter
Aspirant

Telstra Nighthawk M1 Modem and Ethernet port stops working

have been using this as my primary internet router for about 6 months or more. Just moved house, but using the same setup and now the ethernet port seems to shut down quite quickly and only re-enables for about 1 minute when I touch the power button on the modem, but then goes down again. This is the telstra specific firmware, see attached screen shot. Doesnt appear to be any errors and it doesnt look like this is a new firmware upgrade which happened recently? I am thinking faulty hardware? Have done full factory reset...same issues. 

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: Telstra Nighthawk M1 Modem and Ethernet port stops working

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get better and quicker replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section for your device:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

No need to repost there, unless you want to – that will just clutter up the place with duplicated messages – but you might find advice related to your hardware.

I have asked the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7