× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Verizon AC791L Jetpack

Todd6941
Follower

Verizon AC791L Jetpack

I have a AC791L Jetpack from Verizon and there is an “Alert” that will not clear. I log into the admin site and the alert states that the SMS memory is full. I go to check my messages and there ore “no” messages to view or delete. So I press delete any ways and the Alert is still there. I “factory reset” the AC791L and the alert still remains. I am at a loss and going nuts. I really want the know what the alert is and I want it gone. If anyone has any insight on this issue I appreciate to hear it.
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Verizon AC791L Jetpack

Hi @Todd6941

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Factory reset should clear all memory on the AC791L Jetpack. We suggest that you call Verizon to check if they have something saved for your line on their end. Can you also check if there is a firmware update available? 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Todd6941

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Factory reset should clear all memory on the AC791L Jetpack. We suggest that you call Verizon to check if they have something saved for your line on their end. Can you also check if there is a firmware update available? 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Todd6941

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 4
souixbee
Aspirant

I had the same issue. Verizon tech support didn't have a clue. The problem appeared when I did a factory reset to get the date corrected. I tried a second reset just in case that was the issue. Still nothing. How do I check for firm ware?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7