× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

When Will Verizon Wireless Get a Replacement for the MBR1515A Internet Gateway?!?

When Will Verizon Wireless Get a Replacement for the MBR1515A Internet Gateway?!?

This past fall, Netgear launched the Verizon Wireless Jetpack AC791L, supporting all the new LTE Bands VZW has deployed in the last couple years, supporting the Carrier Aggregation protocols that are now active on some parts of the network, and supporting Cat 6 speeds.

And yet, Netgear's Home & Office Landline Replacement solution, the Internet Gateway MBR1515A, is now several years old and out-of-date.  It's time for Netgear and Verizon Wireless to release a NEW Internet Gateway, supporting all the new Bands, supporting Carrier Aggregation, and delivering speeds of Cat 6 or higher.

So when are you going to do the right thing and release such a device?  Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 3

Re: When Will Verizon Wireless Get a Replacement for the MBR1515A Internet Gateway?!?

STILL waiting for an answer! 

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Message 2 of 3

Re: When Will Verizon Wireless Get a Replacement for the MBR1515A Internet Gateway?!?

Thanks to the lack of info from Netgear, I went ahead and purchased a Novatel T1114.  And a couple weeks ago, Verizon Wireless pushed down the Firmware Update that finally enables all the LTE Bands on the device.  So, Netgear, thanks for deciding you didn't want my business enough to answer my question.  You've now lost my business to Novatel! Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7