× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

battery and charger

mdfhmi
Aspirant

battery and charger

I have issues with battery and charger.
1- my device does not operate without battery, it just restart all the time.
2- battery can not charge to 100% it stop charging in 75%. the screen show me message "stop charge because it is so hot".

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
LTEGuy
Star

Re: battery and charger

Hi

This is a known issue, the work around is to run with he battery installed.  A new release will be comming shortly that will address this problem.

https://kb.netgear.com/000061333/MR1100-Firmware-Version-NTG9x50C-12-06-07-00-00

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7

All Replies
LTEGuy
Star

Hi

What is the model number of the M1 you are using.  Should be something like MR1100-100NAS

Message 2 of 7
mdfhmi
Aspirant

MR1100EU
Message 3 of 7
mdfhmi
Aspirant

Now battery charge to 100% because I put it face to A/C.. But still restarting without battery.
Message 4 of 7
LTEGuy
Star

Hi

This is a known issue, the work around is to run with he battery installed.  A new release will be comming shortly that will address this problem.

https://kb.netgear.com/000061333/MR1100-Firmware-Version-NTG9x50C-12-06-07-00-00

Message 5 of 7
mdfhmi
Aspirant

Thank you soooo mach!!

it is working very well!

Heart

Message 6 of 7
LTEGuy
Star

there is now a new Firmware available that will address the known issue of no battery operatioon.  If you update to that version you will be able to run without a battery if you choose.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7