× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

frimware update problem

Ram1986
Aspirant

frimware update problem

please help me I cant update my frimware always searching for update but can't find anything ,I tried moblie app but the same, I download the update manually but invane! what it that problem?

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 10
W1lliam
Virtuoso

Re: frimware update problem

What is your M1 model? You can get it from the bottom side of the label at bottom-left after back cover removed.

William

Message 2 of 10
Ram1986
Aspirant

Mr1100 telstra
Message 3 of 10
W1lliam
Virtuoso

You can always download the firmware for Telstra model from here https://www.netgear.com/support/product/MR1100telstra.aspx

When I was on old firmware, can't remember which revision, it does not support manual upgrade, so you would need to try many times, on different days, to upgrade from the system.

William

Message 4 of 10
Ram1986
Aspirant

It always searching but nothing found! Also the mobile app says that there is an error, it will search next 48 hours
Message 5 of 10
W1lliam
Virtuoso

here is the link to the firmware itself, you need to do this upgrade from PC web browser, http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/MR1100-1TLAUS/MR1100-1TLAUS_23113199_NTG9x50C_12.06.02.00...

William

Message 6 of 10
Ram1986
Aspirant

Version 10.12.02.01
Message 7 of 10
Ram1986
Aspirant

I downloaded the last update but can't setup it in the router
Message 8 of 10
W1lliam
Virtuoso

If your current firmware does not have manual upgrade option, then you need to try with the time slot that is night time, early morning is better, of Australia which the firmware might be pulled from Telstra server.

William

Message 9 of 10
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Ram1986

You would have to contact Telstra to see if they can update it.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7