× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

nighthawk m1 MR1100 OOREDOO only works when plugged in without a battery

ynateil
Aspirant

nighthawk m1 MR1100 OOREDOO only works when plugged in without a battery

The router would only turn on when its plugged in into an outlet without a battery. When I plug it in with a battery, the led will start flashing blue and red light and the screen will have a low battery with charging sign and a clock under it and doesnt start at all. It will only start once the battery is removed and plugged in. I cant seem to get the battery to charge and once i unplug and try to start it, it doesnt reposnd at all.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: nighthawk m1 MR1100 OOREDOO only works when plugged in without a battery

Hi @ynateil

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

I suggest that you contact OOREDOO to do a hardware check and if device needs replacement. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
ynateil
Aspirant

Re: nighthawk m1 MR1100 OOREDOO only works when plugged in without a battery

There’s nothing wrong with the hardware and the device is fine. The only issue is the battery, I literally had this device for 1 year and the battery just became corrupt. It won’t start up at all with my battery, unlike with my friends battery. It worked perfectly fine and was charging. So I’m really confused now how can a battery become corrupt like that within 1 year.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7