× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

wifi turned off in log in

gokulbro
Follower

wifi turned off in log in

i turned off wifi in my router login page accidently on my MR1100, now it shows wifi disconnected.

how to turn it on,because i cannot login to netgear login page cause it demands the same network from router.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: wifi turned off in log in

Hi @gokulbro

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

You can wired a computer to MR1100 for you to access the settings page. Once logged in, go to Settings > Setup > Wireless. 

Another option is to factory reset MR1100. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
aloisegam
Aspirant

Re: wifi turned off in log in

I had a similar problem with my travel router . I think I had accidentally turned off the Wi-Fi connection. It gave me so much stress on the road since I was supposed to work and send reports periodically. This little hack really helped me and I was able to login and get internet access on my M1 mobile router. I just accessed the settings then clicked on the setup and changed it to wireless. I could not afford to reset the factory settings since I did not have the time and energy to start all over again.

I recommend the best Netgear routers every time since the customer service is great and these forums have solutions for most of our challenges. Some of these simple hacks can be very stressing incase you don't know about them.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7