Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: 15% discount to suscribe - will a better offer be forthcoming?

BadMojo
Aspirant

15% discount to suscribe - will a better offer be forthcoming?

I'm two weeks into my 30 day trial of Netgear Bitdefender Armor and have been emailed an offer of 15% off a suscription, making it £51.41. I just wondered if anyone got a better offer after waiting until the end of the 30 day trial?

I think I'm going to take out a subscription but £59.99 a year is not an incondsiderable amount and I don't want to miss out on a greater discount by not waiting...

Thanks

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @BadMojo, welcome to the community! You can continue to check your offers via the armor portal (armor.netgear.com) for promos for you to get the best deal available.

Dexter

Message 2 of 4
BadMojo
Aspirant

I was sent a new offer of 25% off at week three, so I'll probably wait to get nearer my trial expiry to see what's presented.

I have also been checking the offers tab in the application, but they're US offers that don't work for me as I am UK. Plus, it says 20 Dollars off but only applies 10. But like I said, I can't use it as I am in the UK.
Message 3 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @BadMojo, if you find that the best available offer is not applicable due to your location, it would be best to reach out to the Bitdefender support team via their support channels on the link below to see if they have an equivalent for you.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Dexter

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7