Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

2 Armor subscriptions - how to deactivate trial so paid subscription will show in device

mgdurand1
Luminary

2 Armor subscriptions - how to deactivate trial so paid subscription will show in device

Had to do a factory reset of my Orbi router as am having lost ocnneciotn problems.  I note in my Orbi app that I had no Armor subscription activated, so I redownloaded the Orbi app after deleting it and it found my setup.  Unfortunately, there are two Armors showing.  The trial is active and is shown as on a device.  The year's paid is also active but says in 0/0 devices.  Anyone know how to delete the trial and re-activate the paid subscription, or will the trial just go away after the remaining days on my original trial (it shows 73 days left) and then my paid subscription will become active on my Orbi?  Thanks in advance.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: 2 Armor subscriptions - how to deactivate trial so paid subscription will show in device

Please post about this in the Armor forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor

Good Luck. 

@mgdurand1 wrote:

Had to do a factory reset of my Orbi router as am having lost ocnneciotn problems.  I note in my Orbi app that I had no Armor subscription activated, so I redownloaded the Orbi app after deleting it and it found my setup.  Unfortunately, there are two Armors showing.  The trial is active and is shown as on a device.  The year's paid is also active but says in 0/0 devices.  Anyone know how to delete the trial and re-activate the paid subscription, or will the trial just go away after the remaining days on my original trial (it shows 73 days left) and then my paid subscription will become active on my Orbi?  Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: 2 Armor subscriptions - how to deactivate trial so paid subscription will show in device

Hi @mgdurand1, as others have confirmed, it would be best to reach the Bitdefender support team for them to sort it out quickly on their end. Their support page is linked below.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Dexter

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7