Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

35% off link broken for armor

Wvslowjog
Aspirant

35% off link broken for armor

Bought a RBR850 and started the trial for armor. I got an email for 35% off but the link appears to be bad. Anyone know the correct site? Does Netgear send more than one email? Thanks

here is the bad link https://click.e.netgear.com/%25%25=v(RedirectTo(@subscribelink))=%25%25

Message 1 of 12
Mstrbig
Master

Re: 35% off link broken for armor

@Wvslowjog wrote:

Bought a RBR850 and started the trial for armor. I got an email for 35% off but the link appears to be bad. Anyone know the correct site? Does Netgear send more than one email? Thanks

here is the bad link https://click.e.netgear.com/%25%25=v(RedirectTo(@subscribelink))=%25%25

Did that email come directly from Netgear or 3rd party? I just searched and don't see any offer for Armor, bu do see Bitdefender 3rd party coupons.

Message 2 of 12
Wvslowjog
Aspirant

The email came from emarketing@e.netgear.com.

Message 3 of 12
Mstrbig
Master

@Wvslowjog wrote:

The email came from emarketing@e.netgear.com.

I suggest contacting Netgear direct.

Message 4 of 12
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Wvslowjog, 

Thanks for the heads up. May you send me a private message with your email address for us to check further. 

Regards,

Christian

Message 5 of 12
shulerdl
Aspirant

I am having a similar problem.   Did not get an email.  But inside the Orbi app -- says at the top of the Armor security page that I can save 35% for renewing.   Click on it and it says "Already contract is purchased for the account".   Cannot get to the save 35%.  Can you help?IMG_0767.pngIMG_0768.png

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 6 of 12
Radmaska
Initiate

I have same issue as posted by shulerdl...

Message 7 of 12
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello shulerdl & Radmaska,

Thanks for posting. May you let me know if you're still seeing the same Orbi in-app mesage of save 35% off? If so, may you send me a private message with your email address and router serial number, 

Thank you,

Christian 

Message 8 of 12
Radmaska
Initiate

Actually the in-app message now says "Armor Holiday Savings! $39.99/year (Save $30)." - but when clicking on it, I still get the same 'error' message of "Already contract is purchased for the account"

HOWEVER, I got an email yesterday to with a similar discount code and clicking the link in that email, I have no issues renewing with the discount - so it's kind of solved itself.

Thanks

Message 9 of 12
sgspearman
Aspirant

I have the exact same issue with the banner ad promising a $39 renewal but clicking to it always leads to full price on the web page.
Message 10 of 12
nonsmoker
Aspirant

I have the same issue as shulerdl & Radmaska. It says 35% off but the moment  you accept terms and coditions it goes to another site for some reason

Message 11 of 12
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello nonsmoker,

Were you able to subscribe to Armor? Would you mind providing the link of the site after accepting the terms and conditions.

Christian 

Message 12 of 12
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7