Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Amor Subscription Question

waresoft
Star

Amor Subscription Question

I've been subscribed to Armor for over 6 months now.  It kinda sucks on the router side, but is a fantastic and valuable addition when I'm able to install it on all my devices at no additional charge.  

Here's my question:

Can I transfer my Netgear Armor Subscription to a new Orbi if I purchase a new Orbi?

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Amor Subscription Question

Hi waresoft, 

Hope all is well! To answer your question, YES, you may do so. You may transfer your Armor subscription from one NETGEAR product to another. You may refer to the article linked below for more info.

https://kb.netgear.com/000060888/How-do-I-switch-my-NETGEAR-Armor-subscription-from-one-NETGEAR-prod...

Regards,

Christian 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi waresoft, 

Hope all is well! To answer your question, YES, you may do so. You may transfer your Armor subscription from one NETGEAR product to another. You may refer to the article linked below for more info.

https://kb.netgear.com/000060888/How-do-I-switch-my-NETGEAR-Armor-subscription-from-one-NETGEAR-prod...

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 5
waresoft
Star

I'm glad we can do that.  However there is no self-help option?  

I don't trust the support to do anything correct at all or in a timely manner.

Message 3 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi waresoft, 

Unfortunately there is no self-server option available at this time. However, I will happily forward your request directly to our teams to have your Armor subscription transferred when you're ready. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 5
waresoft
Star

Thank you, I will do.  I'm looking at other options at the moment.  The router I'm looking at is $699.  There are other routers out there that perform as well and are cheaper, have more features and don't charge for support after charging such a ridiculous fee for a router.

I may save more money by getting Bitdefender Box and adding it to my setup that way I'm not locked in to Netgear with their abysmal overpriced support options after paying a fortune for their products.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7