Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Armor Renewal Process is BROKEN!

Lone_Ranger_2
Follower

Armor Renewal Process is BROKEN!

I've tried for weeks to renew my Armor subscription, both on my desktop and on my cell phone's Orbi App.  Always grinds and then says "billing information could not be verified".  I have tried 3 different credit cards, multiple times each.  In the beginning, my credit card was dinged for a $.01 transaction each time I tried.  Now, it doesn't even do that.

I've talked to Netgear and submitted 2 or 3 tickets, and all they do is send me the instructions for renewal, which are the EXACT instructions I'm telling them "they don't work!!!!!".  Similar to calling AAA come out to fix a flat tire, and all they do is roll up and say "hey, you've got a flat tire; we'll watch you figure out how to change it."

Although I would like to renew at the ever-changing discount rates they're sending me for the first year, I've decided I'm not going work so hard to hand over my money to them.  If they can't understand how to answer customer easy questions and collect my money, then I suspect the Armor product is really not that great either.

Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

I would contact NG support and ask for help and information regarding this.

@DarrenM 

Message 2 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Lone_Ranger_2

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

For help with your NETGEAR Armor subscription, please email our Customer Care team at customer.service@netgear.com. Be sure to include your router’s serial number in your email.

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 3 of 5
Magnar
Aspirant

My experience is similar, except that they already received my money through autorenewal, but the service has been turned off!

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

For help with your NETGEAR Armor subscription, please email our Customer Care team at customer.service@netgear.com. Be sure to include your router’s serial number in your email.

@Magnar wrote:

My experience is similar, except that they already received my money through autorenewal, but the service has been turned off!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7