Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armor Subscription Issues

AKBullie
Follower

Armor Subscription Issues

I am extremely frustrated with the customer service I am experiencing trying to resolve the issue with my armor subscription.  

First in September of this year I realized my armor subscription had not transferred to my new Nighthawk cable modem CAX30.  I was on the six month trial.  I had also renewed the subscription.  I was able to speak with a customer service rep that took great care of me in September.  She moved my subscription over to my new cable modem.  Since I had already renewed my subscription she promised me that it would renew in November to my CAX30.

Fast forward to November.  The subscription expired.  My credit card was charged and low and behold the subscription renewed on the old device.  After a few tries I am informed that my subscription is now back to the CAX30.  I was told give it 24 hours and it would update and I would be on my way.

It is now Dec 14th and still my armor subscription shows expired on my device.  In my account I can see my subscription is renewed with a November 2023 expiration.  My Armor on my Nighthawk App tells me my subscription is expired and I need to renew.  I have several cases open and auto closed but the issue is still the same.  My armor subscription is not activated.  My system keeps asking for an activation code.  I have been told 3 times already that my case has been elevated.  Really?  Each time I am told that I will hear from Netgear Customer Service within 24 to 48 Hours.  I am still waiting since December 8th on my last case I had to open on this.  

The case number is 46769622.  Remember I have been elevated 3 times on this case and I still can't get an activation code to resolve this issue.  I was also told they would call me or send me instructions to resolve the issue.  I have yet to receive any information as to the status of this case or what I can do to activate a paid subscription that won't activate on my modem.

Anyone else having issues like this with customer service?

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Armor Subscription Issues

@KevinLiT maybe a mod can help. 

otherwise there isn't much to do on the forums as its members of the public helping out. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series