Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armor Subscription Not Activated

BroadRun
Guide

Armor Subscription Not Activated

Just paid for one year Armor Subscription for RAXE300. Got email invoice. Shows in Nighthawk app "My Subscriptions." Opening page of Nighthawk app shows in Security "Expired - Renew Armor Now." Clicking on this displays the Armor purchase page. I used this very page to purchase Armor. After which the Expired message was gone. Clicked on Security again. Purcahse page. Return. Expired message back. Checked web interface for router. Notes that Armor is not activated. Can't find a way to activate Armor in web or app. BTW, Nighthawk app does not work on my iPhone or iPad. I'm using a Samsung A7 for Nighthawk app and iPad for web interface. I've got more issues, but getting Armor back has priority since I just paid for it. Tried chat on web site. Useless. Have Case Number - 47135129.

Message 1 of 3
BroadRun
Guide

Re: Armor Subscription Not Activated

In my original post I said that the new subscription was noted in My Subscriptions. The frustration was that it was not immediately available in the Nighthawk app. 24 hours later it was available. I put Bitdefender on my wife's iPhone and Samsung A7. I already had on my two iOS devices. Please note to look for Armor Bitdefender in the App/Play store. It is different from the generic Bitdefender. Armor and Bitdefender appears to be working. I get notices on my iPad. Unfortunately the Nighthawk app does not work on my iOS devices. It works on the Samsung A7. But, that belongs to my wife and is not necessarily immediately available to me. Should I go back to Costco or Best Buy and get some sort of Android device for myself to run Nighthawk? I know that my issue with iOS is not unique. The recommended fix is to reset everything back to factory and do the installation over again. Not going to happen. Netgear please fix the iOS Nighthawk app.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Armor Subscription Not Activated

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7