Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armor Subscription Not Showing on Netgear APP

ACR85
Follower

Armor Subscription Not Showing on Netgear APP

Hi Netgear Community,Help

I've received a notification email from Netgear saying that my Armor subscription for my RAX50 was coming to renewal date soon (19-Oct-2022).

My product (the only Netgear one I have) is fully registered on my Netgear account and onboarded on the Nighthawk App, and they say:

"For Armor or Smart Parental Control

Open your Orbi or Nighthawk app and go to Menu, click on My Subscriptions, followed by Subscription."

However:

1- When I open the Nighthawk APP, 'My Subscriptions' doesn't appear on the menu, nowhere to be seen.

2- When I go to Settings -> Security, it only offers me to Activate a Trial !

3- When I go through the Web Support page it does confirm that my Subscription is Active for this product

Now getting yo the best thing, I want to manage this subscription and it says that I must go through the app to do it but as explained above I can't !!

---

To view your NETGEAR Armor subscription plan:

1. Launch the Orbi or Nighthawk app on your mobile device.
  2. Enter your NETGEAR account credentials and tap Sign in.
  3. Tap the home icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
  4. Tap Settings.
  5. Tap Security.
    The Security page displays your current Armor subscription status and expiration date.

---

Now the big final, if I want to contact the Support Team I need to purchase a support contract!

So basically I am paying for a subscription that I can't manage, that doesn't seem to be 'online/active' on my device, and must PAY to obtain Support here!

---> Is this a joke??

Anyone got the same issue and could provide me with some advice?

Cheers,

AC

Message 1 of 2

Re: Armor Subscription Not Showing on Netgear APP

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7