Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armor Subscription

orbiuser02
Follower

Armor Subscription

Hi guys. I have renewed my netgear armor subscription some days ago and activitied it.

But when I turn on my Orbi app, it said my subscription has expired. Even when I clicked the “security” button in the app, it checked for a few seconds (validation), and said I need to renew my subscription and then redirected me to the armor webpage. 

What is interesting is that in the armor page I can see my 1-year subscription. However, the netgear armor router security has not been turned on in my router (although it is active, there is 0 device connected). I can down load the exe on my PC and mobile devices, but not the router (which is the most important one). It just turns to me that the money I paid is just kind of a waste of money. I paid, but nothing happen.

I was wondering if the support team could directly contact me about such an issue, as I found no way to contact them, even email. 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Armor Subscription

Hi @orbiuser02, welcome to the community! Other users who have experience a similar issue have reported that the Bitdefender support team was able to fix it. You can reach their support channels on the link below. However, if you've already contacted them and did not get any response yet, please send me the serial number of your device and email used for the Armor subscription.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Dexter

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7