Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armor blocked Paramount Plus on Roku and website

im4kingdom
Follower

Armor blocked Paramount Plus on Roku and website

Hello community,

I sent this email to customer service and am posting it here in the hopes that it will help someone in a similar situation: 

"Hello,

There is no way to fully express how upset I am over the Armor subscription. I have had issues for seven days and talked with several members of tech support only to find out that when I turned off my Armor EVERY issue disappeared! I have been having issues with it ever since I subscribed but I have been persevering. The Nighthawk app is no picnic either. It will not allow me to change the names of attached devices. It will not show me all the websites that Armor has been blocking. I get a notification and click on it and nothing is there! This latest issue was pretty horrible but the last straw was that I couldn't get any tech support from Armor! Which turned out to be the very thing that was causing the problem!! Somehow Armor changed our location to Brazil instead of United States with our ParamountPlus Roku app. No other apps were affected, just that one. And then when I tried to use the internet to signin to their website, I could only pull up the website for in Portugese! A Brazilian paramountplus.com!! Our internet provider couldn't figure it out! Paramountplus couldn't figure it out! I just out of desperation turned off Armor and rebooted everything! Then it started working in USA again. This has been such a hassle. I would like a refund, please. There is no use to me of something like this. 

Sincerely,"

If anyone else receives a black screen when trying to use a Roku app or suddenly finds a website they use coming up in another language, this might be your answer too. I really hope it helps you.

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Armor blocked Paramount Plus on Roku and website

Hello,

Welcome to the community! I'd like to assist and address some of the concerns you maybe having. May you send me a private message with your email address and router serial number. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7