Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armor renewal fails: Nighthawk app discount code incorrect?

Arno_007
Aspirant

Armor renewal fails: Nighthawk app discount code incorrect?

Hi all,

I have been using Armor for two or three years now. I remember that I had trouble renewing my subscription last year, but I don't remember how I solved it.

My subscription ends at January 31, 2022. The Nighthawk app tells me that I am eligible for renewing my subscription at a 35% discount rate. But as soon as I click at the link, I am transfered to store-bitdefender.com and I get a pop-up which says "Fields marked in red must be filled in correctly'. Then, the page refreshes and I see a red sentence: "Invalid coupon code. Make sure that you typed the code correctly".

Does anybody know how to fix this? I tried on several devices, with different browsers already. Unfortunately no luck.

Thanks!

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Arno_007
Aspirant

Re: Armor renewal fails: Nighthawk app discount code incorrect?

Just to let you know in case anyone has the same issues.

I consulted Netgear customer service center. They told me to contact Bitdefender customer services, because my Armor contract was purchased from them directly. Apparently it is possible to purchase an Armor contract from Netgear as well as from Bitdefender. I did not know that. And in either case you get a reminder of an expiration date in the Nighthawk app, but if you got a contract directly from Bitdefender the 'discount renewal link' doesn't work. 

Finally I managed to renew my Armor contract.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Arno_007
Aspirant

Re: Armor renewal fails: Nighthawk app discount code incorrect?

Just to let you know in case anyone has the same issues.

I consulted Netgear customer service center. They told me to contact Bitdefender customer services, because my Armor contract was purchased from them directly. Apparently it is possible to purchase an Armor contract from Netgear as well as from Bitdefender. I did not know that. And in either case you get a reminder of an expiration date in the Nighthawk app, but if you got a contract directly from Bitdefender the 'discount renewal link' doesn't work. 

Finally I managed to renew my Armor contract.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7