Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Armor subscribed on router is activated for 12 months but BitDefender on Android now says expire

jmarkan
Aspirant

Armor subscribed on router is activated for 12 months but BitDefender on Android now says expired

The subscription verbiage (below) indicates Bitdefender on devices is included so why is the subscription on the device now expired?

Thanks,

Jay

The Armor subscription states: 

"Bitdefender for NETGEAR Armor is included!
Install Bitdefender anti-malware software on all your devices for protection against internet threats when away from home. (Available for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS.) "

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
jmarkan
Aspirant

Re: Armor subscribed on router is activated for 12 months but BitDefender on Android now says expire

Also when I add the paid activation code in my subscription email, it tells me this valid code was already used and will not accept it

Message 2 of 5
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @jmarkan ,

I'm very interested to hear more about the issue(s) you are experiencing accessing your NETGEAR Armor Subscription from the Android App. It appears to only be showing correct information on the router's console but not via the app. Is that right? Can you please send me a private message with your router model and serial number? This information will greatly assist me while I investigate a potential resolution to this issue.  

Kind Regards,

Christine

Message 3 of 5
YvaMa
Tutor

Alas I have the same problem but on iPhone. There are several times on the subject, there is a problem related to synchronization of accounts. Netgear to correct promptly please.

Message 4 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @YvaMa , other users who have reported a similar situation were able to get it resolved by contacting the Bitdefednder support team to get it sorted out. You can reach them on their support channels on the link below.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Dexter

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7