Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armor subscription renewed but still shut off

Magnar
Aspirant

Armor subscription renewed but still shut off

After the first year of an Armor subscription, it auto-renewed and the fee was charged to my card.  A few days later, Windows began telling me my virus protection was out of date.  When I bring up Bitdefender, it says my subscription has expired, and there's no access to any features.

So far, Netgear support has moved me around twice, and me to reset the router.  This only resulted in the security section of the Nighthawk app being removed. 

Next they suggest resetting to factory settings.  I don't think they know how painful that is, how risky that sounds, and how unlikely that is to resolve the problem.  Since I'm working from home, I cannot afford to be down for a prolonged period.  If I have to start over, I'm wondering if I should do that with a router from a different company?

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Armor subscription renewed but still shut off

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

That's going to be your best bet. 

Potentially @DarrenM can help 

Message 2 of 3
Magnar
Aspirant

Re: Armor subscription renewed but still shut off

Thanks for your response.  I do have a support ticket on this issue, and was contacted about it.  But it is still not resolved and they have gone silent, not responding to my requests for update.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7