Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Armour Renewal Offers

BadMojo
Aspirant

Armour Renewal Offers

I've been offered a 35% discount to renew via the app. I'm probably going to take them up on the offer, but wondered if anyone had ever been offered more, say 50%, as this seems to be a common promotion on Bitdefender products. I have about 10 days left.

Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi BadMojo, 

Curious to know if you took up the 35% offer! 

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
BadMojo
Aspirant

I did indeed. I've gambled that they don't up the discount nearer the renewal date. Although, I haven't actually used the code yet as it appears to start immediately on use and not extend the current subscription as one would expect. So I guess I may still get a new offer... keep kick myself if I do. 🙂
Message 3 of 4
BadMojo
Aspirant

I'm on the last day of my subscription and haven't used my code yet. I want to get the maximum amount of time out of my subscription as possible. A consideration was maintaining a continuous membership; you know, member since 20xx? Not for bragging rights, but in case it results in better future discounts! 😉 But I'm getting the impression it doesn't work like that. I don't think there's much reward for loyalty nowadays.

Add to the mix the new code overwrites the existing one (why?!), I'm going to leave it until after midnight tonight. 😄

During the proceedings the discount has not budged from 35%.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7