Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Armour subscription is not showing up in the Orbi App

breaksfr123
Tutor

Armour subscription is not showing up in the Orbi App

Hello,

I have an active Armor subscription for my RBRE 960B system, yet the subscritpion is no longer showing up in the orbi app following a reset to factory settings of my Orbi system.  Instead, I see the option to 'Activate Trial', however when I click on that, I get a pop-up stating 'Error Failed to Subscribe'.

When I log in to the router through 192.168.1.1 it also shows Armor as not being activated.

However, the subscription showes up as active and attached to my current system in armor.netgear.com, and the same email is used for my netgear account.

Could you please assist?

Message 1 of 5

Re: Armour subscription is not showing up in the Orbi App

@breaksfr123 wrote:

Could you please assist?

You might do better to try here:

NETGEAR Armor - NETGEAR Communities

There's a better chance that the Armor watchers will see your message.

Message 2 of 5
breaksfr123
Tutor

Re: Armour subscription is not showing up in the Orbi App

Thanks for the suggestion!

Message 3 of 5
breaksfr123
Tutor

Armor Subscription not showing up in Orbi App after factory reset

Hello,

I have an active Armor subscription for my RBRE 960B system, yet the subscription is no longer showing up in the orbi app following a reset to factory settings of my Orbi system.  Instead, I see the option to 'Activate Trial', however when I click on that, I get a pop-up stating 'Error Failed to Subscribe'.

When I log in to the router through 192.168.1.1 it also shows Armor as not being activated.

However, the subscription shows up as active and attached to my current system in armor.netgear.com, and the same email is used for my netgear account.

Could you please assist?

Message 4 of 5
breaksfr123
Tutor

Re: Armor Subscription not Showing APP

Same problem here following factory reset of my RBR 960. When I phoned technical support, they told me that they are having issues with the app, but that I would need to wait for the new app release which will come at some unknown date. However, did say that it was not imminent!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7