Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Billed for Armor but never received it

Raptured
Initiate

Billed for Armor but never received it

Like many on this forum, I just got hit with a $75 charge on PayPal from Netgear but I don’t have Netgear Armor on my account. Apparently, I was billed last year for it too when I got and activated the router but never had the service activated. Is there a number to call or someone that can help because PayPal is being useless and I’d rather resolve it with Netgear before I go to my bank and try to charge it back. This is crazy how common this is!
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Raptured
Initiate

Re: Billed for Armor but never received it

Yep! I called netgear at the number they had listed on the transaction. I think it is the general CS/Tech Support number.  The CS rep took my info and said another rep would call me back the next day at a specified time. I never got that call (or didn't pick it up) but the charge was reversed in two-three days of that call.  They were pleasant about it.  I think the hard part is just finding the right person to talk to!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Schurad1
Aspirant

I am having the same issue, where you able to resolve it?
Message 2 of 3
Raptured
Initiate

Yep! I called netgear at the number they had listed on the transaction. I think it is the general CS/Tech Support number.  The CS rep took my info and said another rep would call me back the next day at a specified time. I never got that call (or didn't pick it up) but the charge was reversed in two-three days of that call.  They were pleasant about it.  I think the hard part is just finding the right person to talk to!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7