Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bitdefender (Armor) Mac Showing Product Expired

SkaroKaled
Follower

Bitdefender (Armor) Mac Showing Product Expired

Hi

I have a Netgear Armor subscribtion that is still valid and showing as such in the Orbi App and on the Netgear Armor site.  When I try to install the Bitdefender client on a Mac it installs and then prompts me to activate it.  Clicking on the Bitdefender icon in the menu bar just shows "Product Expired".  If I enter the activation code I got when I subscribed it says its already activated!  Help 🙂

Thanks,

Mike.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Bitdefender (Armor) Mac Showing Product Expired

@SkaroKaled wrote:

Hi

I have a Netgear Armor subscribtion that is still valid and showing as such in the Orbi App and on the Netgear Armor site.  When I try to install the Bitdefender client on a Mac it installs and then prompts me to activate it.  Clicking on the Bitdefender icon in the menu bar just shows "Product Expired".  If I enter the activation code I got when I subscribed it says its already activated!  Help 🙂

Thanks,

Mike.

Have you tried:

To install Bitdefender local protection on your devices using the Orbi app:

1. Connect your mobile device to your Orbi WiFi network.
  2. Launch the Orbi app.
    The Orbi app is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
    For more information, see Orbi App Installation: How to Setup the NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System.
  3. If prompted, enter your Orbi router’s username and password and tap SIGN IN.
    The dashboard displays.
  4. Tap Security.
  5. If prompted, enter your NETGEAR account credentials and tap LOG IN.
    The Armor page displays.
  6. Tap the menu icon.
  7. Select Devices > INSTALL BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY.
  8. Tap Want to protect other devices?.
  9. Select the icon of the device that you want to protect.
  10. Tap Continue.
  11. Enter the email address where you want to receive a download link with further instructions.
  12. Open the Bitdefender email from your device and tap GET IT ON App Store or GET IT ON Google Play.
    Note: Open the link from the device that you want to protect with Bitdefender.
  13. Tap INSTALL or GET.
    Bitdefender local protection installs on your device.
  14. Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Note: We recommend running a scan on your device after the installation is complete to ensure that your device is protected.

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Armor app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor
https://www.netgear.com/landings/armor
Good Luck

@SkaroKaled wrote:

Hi

Thanks,

Mike.

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi SkaroKaled, 

I'm curious to hear if you had a moment to try Mstrbig's recommendation.

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7