Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can not activate ARMOR on Orbi app

mikee550
Follower

Can not activate ARMOR on Orbi app

I can not activate ARMOR on Orbi app but notifications area of cell phone (LG5) shows ARMOR is in affect. Notifications show 1) Armor Security: Bitdefender is running; and 2) Armor Security 4/26/21: Account Privacy: ...nothing new...

When I open the Armor Security app it shows: "You are safe." But when I open the Orbi app, it shows Security: "Not activated." When i tap the Security icon if suggests "Activate Subscription" which I do. But after a minute or so of Activating, it comes back and says "Activation Failed'. 

One other problem in the Orbi app, the Devices icon shows 8 devices, but when I try to open it it says: "Request time runs out" and oes back to the home screen. When I open the Orbi website on my laptop, it shows all of the devices. But I can't activate Security from thee either. 

What to do. I checked and the app is up-to-date.

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Can not activate ARMOR on Orbi app

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app
Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Can not activate ARMOR on Orbi app

Hello mikee550, 

May you reinstall the Orbi app and let me know if your issue persists.

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7