Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cant renew subscription for armour again.

Mickenordin
Guide

Cant renew subscription for armour again.

Startet a subscription for bitdefender/armour last year and had big problems to get it to work. After over a week the bitdefender support had to logg in to my acount and fix somting. Have been working after that. I juli it was time to renew. Transferd the money (that workt perfect) 3 days ago it just stopt working again and said expired. And again nobody knows whats the problem. Starting to get tired of this. In my acount it says active but not in my router. Try to teset my system but same problem. (Sorry for my bad spelling)
Message 1 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Cant renew subscription for armour again.

Hi Michenordin,

May you send me a private message with your email address and serial number for us to check further. May you also perform a factory reset on your router by holding down on the reset button for 15+ seconds. Please run through the setup assistant again using the Nighthawk or Orbi app.

Regards,

Christian

Message 2 of 7
Mickenordin
Guide

Hi. Have done just that 6 times now. Netgear swden and Bitdefender support both told me to do just that but same problem. Ben mailing,chating and calling for a week now. Realy tired of this.
Message 3 of 7
Mickenordin
Guide

Have sent you a private message.
Message 4 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello,

Thanks for the information. I have forwarded it to support and have asked that your issue is escalated. Please continue to work with our support team regarding the issue. 

Christian 

Message 5 of 7
Mickenordin
Guide

Thank you.
Message 6 of 7
Mickenordin
Guide

Just discovered one thing. When i logg in on my armour site on the webb it says that everything is active BUT when i click on my router it says ” no router associated with this account” strange.
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7