Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Coupon not working?

Merq
Aspirant

Coupon not working?

The "My Offers" tab in my armor page says buy now and get $20 off but you can't see a code for it. Then below is a link for $10 off but even that link doesn't work and says invalid coupon when checking out at the cart. How can I get the $20 off coupon to sign up as a new customer? $49.99 for the first year seems fair since it's new to me and I'm not even sure I truly need it. If it blocks a bunch of stuff over the year I'll happily pay the $69.99 to renew. 

Can someone PM me the $20 off coupon code or something? I attached a screenshot of what the offer looks like in my account page under My Offers.

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 5
Merq
Aspirant

Still having this issue.

Message 2 of 5
Merq
Aspirant

I have 7 days left of the free trial and would like to purchase it with the discount offered since this was thrown at us unexpectedly in the first place. Can someone provide a working coupon code? Clicking the link from the "My Offers" page takes you to a checkout page that says "invalid coupon code" and charges full price. Looking for the advertised $20 off coupon code that's working.

Message 3 of 5
Orbi-Roc
Luminary

Hi @Merq . I think that your best bet is to get in touch with Bitdefender Support and see what they can do.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Merq, welcome to the community! As suggested by Orbi-Roc, it is best to reach out to Bitdefender. You can check the link below for their support channels .

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Dexter

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7