Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DOS Attacks May Be Slowing Down My Router - Unable To Renew & Release IP Address From Router

AstralTim67
Aspirant

DOS Attacks May Be Slowing Down My Router - Unable To Renew & Release IP Address From Router

Although my question is similar to others who are having DOS and DDOS attacks, it seems as though the attacks are nonstop and very persistent/insistent on preventing or slowing down my internet access, which is an expected attack since I am exposing this Communist COVID-AI and hoax for what it is. (Certificate Of Vaccination Identification With Artificial Intelligence, aka Graphene Oxide) or (DIVOC - How they are demonically possessing the mind-controlled masses to go along with this worldwide Communist takever and depopulation event). I am only assuming that because of these attacks, some of them are affecting my internet speed and access to websites at random and must be slowing down my internet access in general, which was the reason I looked at the logfile on the router in the first place.  

Just because the router says it's blocking the attacks, couldn't the non-stop attacks slow down my internet access?  Speedtest.net results are inconsistent, and something is causing it.  For the record, I was using Bitdefender's Armor security on the router and also had it installed on Windows computers. I just recently reloaded the OS due to some sort of attack that I couldn't resolve. Now my Linux/Windows tower is experiencing very strange issues.  I don't know what the attacks were or where they were coming from but I switched to System Mechanic Ultimate Defense and discovered my system was riddled with Trojans.

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE IS UNDER ATTACK AND COMPLICIT COWARDS ARE MAKING OUR LIVES A LIVING HELL!THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE IS UNDER ATTACK AND COMPLICIT COWARDS ARE MAKING OUR LIVES A LIVING HELL!

I'm not sure why Bitdefender never discovered them, which leads me to believe Bitdefender is a Deep State operation that I do not trust anymore. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it sure doesn't seem so with all the issues I'm experiencing and the fact that Bitdefender's software DID NOT find the trojans. They think we are stupid, call us useless eaters and have been killing us covertly for decades!  Google has already blocked access to my websites and I'm shadow-banned on every single social media website for exposing this Genocide by lethal injection of poisonous and carcinogenic toxins. 

For the time being wouldn't changing my IP address daily help? However, IP Release and Renew are not renewing the IP address and my connection time is staying the same.  Shouldn't this go to zero if the IP address changes, which it's not? 

Is there going to be a firmware update to get this feature working again or could I have something configured on the router that prevents renewal, such as Dynamic DNS?  Although, I turned this off to test and I was still unable to renew the IP address of the router from the router.  

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: DOS Attacks May Be Slowing Down My Router - Unable To Renew & Release IP Address From Router

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7