Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Firmware Updated and Armor Error on Orbi App

dja2k
Aspirant

Firmware Updated and Armor Error on Orbi App

So a while ago I was adviced to update my Orbi Router & Satellites which I did.  I hadn't done a factory reset on them aftwards cause I didn't have the time.  Today I did the Factory Reset on them and did the whole setup again.  A little troublesome, but I got it to work as before.  The only thing is now Armor gives me an error message on the Orbi App.  I wish there was a way to reset Armor from the Router but there is no such way.  What can I do?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
dja2k
Aspirant

After letting it settle down after the factory reset, the errors have disappeared on its own and now working as it should from what I see.  I still don't understand why the Armor logs and connected devices list didn't clear up with the Factory Reset, but that is something else.  

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
dja2k
Aspirant

Anyone? This is odd behavior, look at the image, the rating says critical, yet the actual rating is 80 on the other page.
Message 2 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi dja2k, 

May you provide a screenshot of the rating stating 80. Please walk through the app and follow the flow for Critical message that displays. 

Christian 

Message 3 of 4
dja2k
Aspirant

After letting it settle down after the factory reset, the errors have disappeared on its own and now working as it should from what I see.  I still don't understand why the Armor logs and connected devices list didn't clear up with the Factory Reset, but that is something else.  

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7