Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Help

Catseyetiger
Follower

Help

Hello,

My issue is when I try to access HTTPS://www.router login.net it asks me questions like who is my sister? I am a only child so that’s impossible to answer! I never created these insane questions! I can’t not access my router online! It’s been hacked at this point! I have the wireless connection written down but new devices say the password is incorrect! Yet my already connected devices stay connected! I know the password that was created! It’s written down in detail! Net gear just will not suppprt its products I am going to assume this issue was created by the manufacturer due to its desire to force upgrades at this point! I will never purchase another router form this company till they resolve or offer a solution to my nightmare!
Model: WNR1000v3|Wireless Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Help

so if you don't know the login and are using the password recovery option, it'll still ask the password recovery questions. Even if you didn't set them up. Its a default response. 

have you tried a factory reset and re-install? 

Fyi, I don't know of a networking company that offers free support on a 10 year old product. Netgear only offers free support form 90 days of purchase. This is on their boxes and support sites. 

if you'd like the install guides, manuals, firmware, etc, find it here:

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/wnr1000v3

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7