Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How Do I Install Bitdefender Total Security To My Devices With NETGEAR Armor?

NetGuru1960
Aspirant

How Do I Install Bitdefender Total Security To My Devices With NETGEAR Armor?

Greetings,

I My trial subscription to Armor just ended and I was able to sucessfully purchase and activate it on my NightHawk Router.  I now want to install the BitDefender software on my devices.  The information on how to do so does not seem to work for me.  If I follow the instructions at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs1-o2lfPf0 it directs me to go to armor-install.com.  When I do so, I am redirected to https://blog.netgear.com/ instead and am unable to complete the installation. Searching the site provides no help.

Can you help me? One of the main reasons I activated my subscription to NetGear Armor was because your website said that I could install BitDefender on my personal devices at no additional charge.  

Can someone help point me in the right direction?

Best regards,

NG

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
AbhayB
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: How Do I Install Bitdefender Total Security To My Devices With NETGEAR Armor?

Hi @NetGuru1960, we had a technical issue over the weekend because of which the redirect was not working correctly. That issue is fixed now so can you please try again and let us know? 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
AbhayB
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: How Do I Install Bitdefender Total Security To My Devices With NETGEAR Armor?

Hi @NetGuru1960, we had a technical issue over the weekend because of which the redirect was not working correctly. That issue is fixed now so can you please try again and let us know? 

Message 2 of 3
NetGuru1960
Aspirant

Thank you! The redirect fix worked great!

@AbhayB wrote:

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7