Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How can I remove a Vulnerabilities device not on the network anymore?

JDobber
Initiate

How can I remove a Vulnerabilities device not on the network anymore?

So I subscribed to Security (BitDefender) months ago. It immediately flagged a A/V Receiver as having vulnerabilities. Well I have removed this device from my network months ago, and it still shows up in my Vulnerabilities. How do I get rid of this notification? How can I remove this device from the scan, or trigger a new scan that does not see it anymore since it is not even there?

Model: RBR50

Firmware: V2.3.5.30

Orbi: iOS

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi JDobber - You can remove it under the device list of Armor. Removing it will result in it not being scanned for threats. It shouldn't come back as an attached device.

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
JDobber
Initiate

OK so I guess I don't follow. If I goi into the Orbi app and hit Device Manager, this device never shows up because it is no longer on the network. If I go in and hit Security, I see the vulnerabilities resulting from this device, but have no way of deleting the device from this screen. Where do you get to anything that says 'Armor'?

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

HI JDobber, 

To help clarify, you will need to visit the web page of Armor at armor.netgear.com and click on the Devices tab and you should be able to remove devices. 

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7