Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I renew my current Netgear Armor security when it expires on 6/23/2024?

JBDJr
Aspirant

How do I renew my current Netgear Armor security when it expires on 6/23/2024?

Orbi app "My Subscription" page "Scurity" selection show Armor Security Expires on 6/23/2024. There is a "ProSupport" selection on the Orbi "My Subscriptions" page. But there is no real defination of what this support covers.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JBDJr
Aspirant

Re: How do I renew my current Netgear Armor security when it expires on 6/23/2024?

Thanks, just found the email where I originally purchased and I'm setup on auto renewal. Appreciate the help

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Topology
Virtuoso

Re: How do I renew my current Netgear Armor security when it expires on 6/23/2024?

@JBDJr, one option for renewing a NETGEAR Armor subscription is to purchase an activation code online through “armor.netgear.com” by selecting the displayed "Renew" button on the webpage.  The activation code is delivered through email, and may be entered on the same website to add 365 days to your existing Armor subscription.

Message 2 of 3
JBDJr
Aspirant

Thanks, just found the email where I originally purchased and I'm setup on auto renewal. Appreciate the help

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series