Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to Activate NETGEAR Armor Using the Nighthawk App

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

How to Activate NETGEAR Armor Using the Nighthawk App

Introducing NETGEAR Armor, advanced cybersecurity protection for all your devices on your Nighthawk AC2300 Router. See how easy it is to activate NETGEAR Armor in just a few steps with the Nighthawk App. Simply use Nighthawk app to activate NETGEAR Armor free trial on your supported router. Supported router models: R7000P AC2300 WiFi Router and R6900P AC1900 WiFi Router.

Check here for updates: https://www.netgear.com/landings/armor/

maxresdefault

Message 1 of 6
BlakeJ
Aspirant

I need to speak with someone for tech  support

Message 2 of 6
Quickbooks321
Aspirant

Thanks for sharing this article, I was so confused while activating Netgear but this article helps me a lot, require any help for accounting software Quickbooks we also provide help through Quickbooks Support Us on https://quickbook24x7.com/quickbooks-support-us/

Message 3 of 6
artsls
Aspirant

Hi,

I tried to activate Netgear Armor but there's no Security option in the Dashboard of the Nighthawk App installed. I'm using R7000P. Any idea what seems to be the problem?

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 4 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@artsls 

Is you Nighthawk app on the latest version? is your R7000P on the latest firmware? Please try logging out and logging back in. 

~Christian 

Message 5 of 6

I am trying to subscribe to Armor but there are no offers listed under "my offers". My free trial has just run out on Nighthawk R7000P
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7