How to Activate NETGEAR Armor
The new NETGEAR Armor experience is here, and if you haven’t done so already, now is the perfect time to give it a try. With a free 30-day trial, you’ll get to experience amplified security with the latest NETGEAR Armor update. The latest Armor features include:
- Newly Redesigned Armor Dashboard - View an easy and intuitive overview of your home network security.
- Protection Levels - Armor now calculates the level of protection on your home network, the higher your level the better your security.
- New Security Recommendations - Increase your protection level and follow the easy steps to boost your overall network and device security.
In addition to the latest features, you’ll get the same advanced cyber threat protection for your home and all of your devices with award-winning cybersecurity by Bitdefender. Armor will help keep your family same from cyber threats such as phishing, malicious URLs, and privacy attacks before they strike. With complete security, your devices are protected with Bitdefender Security at home or on-the-go. If Amor detects any security vulnerabilities or threats on your network, you’ll receive instant notifications with the Nighthawk and Orbi App.
You can easily activate Armor by following these 4 simple steps:
- Install your NETGEAR router or Orbi WiFi system with the Nighthawk or Orbi App
- Update to the router's latest firmware
- Wait for Armor to automatically install at the end of set up
- Tap the Security tile to launch the Armor dashboard
For more information about Armor, please visit: https://www.netgear.com/landings/armor/
Re: How to Activate NETGEAR Armor
I can't install trial netgear armor license.
I am receiving the following message: "Failed to subscribe".
I have tried several times and nothing diferent.
There is some thing to do?