Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to remove absent Devices From Orbi Bitdefender Vulnerabilities

JDobber
Initiate

How to remove absent Devices From Orbi Bitdefender Vulnerabilities

So I subscribed to Security (BitDefender) months ago. It immediately flagged a A/V Receiver as having vulnerabilities. Well I have removed this device from my network months ago, and it still shows up in my Vulnerabilities. How do I get rid of this notification? How can I remove this device from the scan, or trigger a new scan that does not see it anymore since it is not even there?

Model: RBR50

Firmware: V2.3.5.30

Orbi: iOS

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: How to remove absent Devices From Orbi Bitdefender Vulnerabilities

@JDobber wrote:

So I subscribed to Security (BitDefender) months ago. It immediately flagged a A/V Receiver as having vulnerabilities. Well I have removed this device from my network months ago, and it still shows up in my Vulnerabilities. How do I get rid of this notification? How can I remove this device from the scan, or trigger a new scan that does not see it anymore since it is not even there?

You are much more likely to get an informed response by posting in the Netgear community forum devoted to Armor:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor 

From watching this Orbi forum every day, I have observed that very few of the regular participants have activated Armor.  (I have not.)

Everyone active on the Armor forum most likely has.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7