Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to unsubscribe net armor powerd bitdefender. I will check and disable the next payment.

How to unsubscribe net armor powerd bitdefender. I will check and disable the next payment.

Hello. I subscribe netarmor powerd bitdefender service 1 year , but i won't continue this subscribe service.

where's payment disable page ? I search many hours but can't find unsubscribe page (so creditcard registration page ,

or disable subscribe page). so I wonder if i make no action , it automatically withdraw by my creditcard...

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: How to unsubscribe net armor powerd bitdefender. I will check and disable the next payment.

its in the app. 

with the app open, click in the top left corner. home button. 

Then it should be either under "add on's" or subscriptions

Message 2 of 5

Re: How to unsubscribe net armor powerd bitdefender. I will check and disable the next payment.

Thanks for your reply.

so search and i can find app Bitdefender Armor and subscription area top left, home button.

but can't edit subscription . there are only license information , device name (license enabled).

therefore ... i guess i must wait subscription's expire day ? 

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

Message 4 of 5

thanks ! I'll send e-mail to costomer support.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7