Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I paid for Armor, No Activation Code, Tech not helpful, MR-60 or MK62 not listed below

AtomicSloth44
Follower

I paid for Armor, No Activation Code, Tech not helpful, MR-60 or MK62 not listed below

MR-60 with 3rd additional satellite added.

I purchased Armor on 10.13.21, it is now 10.25.21 and I have done more fighting and trying to get this thing to work than it is worth ...I also received no activation code, although the charge on my card reads "Netgear Inc" so I purchased from company. 

Although 'only' spending an hour + on with tech support, we were no closer to a solution than we were when we started...it seemed as though the tech had 3 things that he was able/ cared to try and we kept cycling through those.

Due to all this crap (it may sound crazy, but when I make a purchase...I expect it to work 'out of the box'), now I'm so frustrated with it that it either gets fixed this week or I will try to get a refund, if that does not work, I will just contest the charge with my card company, as I received no useable product for monies charged.

I expected so very much more from Netgear...that is why I purchased their hardware (that is not listed in the drropdown menus) and also purchased Armor from them

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: I paid for Armor, No Activation Code, Tech not helpful, MR-60 or MK62 not listed below

Sadly, it is one of those things that has to go through support. 

This is the community support forum where members of the public try to help out. 

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

That's going to be your best bet. 

Potentially @DarrenM can help 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7