Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Installed Windows 11, Netgear armor wouldn't activate license. Went back to Bitdefender Total fr

ClaytonJ2
Aspirant

Installed Windows 11, Netgear armor wouldn't activate license. Went back to Bitdefender Total fr now

This is the only app that had issue. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Tried to activate multiple times. Verified my subscription is active and has allowance for licensing the device. Running Win 11 from Dev channel that just came available yesterday.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
svetaketu
Luminary

Re: Installed Windows 11, Netgear armor wouldn't activate license. Went back to Bitdefender Total fr

Hi @ClaytonJ2,

Sorry but I just could not picture the issue in my head. Would you happen to have screenshots of the issue that you can share?

Please remember to blackout your activation code on the screenshot.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
svetaketu
Luminary

Hi @ClaytonJ2,

I'm just curious. Are you having problems in signing in with your Armor account to the Bitdefender Total Security on your Windows 11 pc?

Because if so, can you try to click on the profile button (person icon) then select switch account. You should then be asked to login using your NETGEAR email. Upon successful login, the expiry date on the app will be updated.

If that doesn't work, you can try this KB: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/17225/ 

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5
ClaytonJ2
Aspirant

Thank you! No, that wasn't the issue. It just kept saying it wasn't activated. It had a link to activate, but it errored out. I suppose it could be that Win 11 is blocking something. Regular Bitdefender total security had no issue. It shows my active Bitdefender subscription. Yes, I have both subscriptions and they're both active. Yes, I signed in on armor and that seemed to work. Just won't activate. Anyone else try Windows 11?

Message 3 of 5
svetaketu
Luminary

Hi @ClaytonJ2,

Sorry but I just could not picture the issue in my head. Would you happen to have screenshots of the issue that you can share?

Please remember to blackout your activation code on the screenshot.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
ClaytonJ2
Aspirant

I tried to reproduce the issue just now, but no luck. Looks like it's working today.

activation succeeded.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7