Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NETGEAR ARMOR cybersecurity blocking videos using IOS that are wanted for viewing indicating “

FSU
Follower
Follower

NETGEAR ARMOR cybersecurity blocking videos using IOS that are wanted for viewing indicating “404”

ARMOR Cybersecurity software that was included free for 30 days will not allow for viewing of some videos from acceptable websites. This only happens when using Orbi WIFI system.The Orbi mess sytem itself works great otherwise providing 90-100 mbps. How can I disable the video blocking feature in ARMOR? 

Message 1 of 3
Mstrbig
Master

Re: NETGEAR ARMOR cybersecurity blocking videos using IOS that are wanted for viewing indicating “

@FSU wrote:

ARMOR Cybersecurity software that was included free for 30 days will not allow for viewing of some videos from acceptable websites. This only happens when using Orbi WIFI system.The Orbi mess sytem itself works great otherwise providing 90-100 mbps. How can I disable the video blocking feature in ARMOR? 

Armor is too aggressive for me. Being a Windows use I prefer Windows Security. It does a great job, does not slow down internet. And it rarely blocks false positives, but when it does it throws up a box giving you the option to allow it.

I would disable Armor if you continue to have issues.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Armor app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor
https://www.netgear.com/landings/armor
Good Luck.

@FSU wrote:

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7