Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NETGEAR Armor is now available!

DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @mlopez317, were you able to sort it out?

Message 26 of 32
Orbi-Roc
Luminary

Hi there @wchp !

I realize that this is an older post; but did you ever get an answer to your question. The nature of your query tells me that you're undoubtedly miles ahead of me when it comes to the technical issues behind these apps. But yet, I think I got the gist of your query.

Message 27 of 32
GrandOak01
Guide

Largest issue is finding support on BitDefenders Website, which is primarily focused on their general products. It's gotten better with some info on NetArmor, but has a ways to go. Also Nebulous on what sign-in to use when installing on devices. Do they create their own or use master from route.
Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 28 of 32
mlopez317
Aspirant

brought a net gear router under armor but i used my email mlopez317@outlook.com but i registered my nighthawk 7000 router on my other *****@hotmail.com how do i deregister it from *****@hotmail.com and reregister my router to *****@outlook.com havent recieved a response from customer sevice 

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 29 of 32
Orbi-Roc
Luminary

Hi @mlopez317 . I think your best bet is to contact Bitdefender Support directly. I've had immediate success using the Chat functionality at https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ .

And one more thing -- I don't think it's a good idea to post email addresses in a public forum such as this one. While you can do so in the context of a private Chat session with Bitdefender Support, or a Private Message with a moderator on this forum, including email addresses in a public forum can attract all sorts of spam mail. I hope that moderator will chime in and edit your post to delete the email addresses. 

@Dustin_V 

@DexterJB 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 30 of 32
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @GrandOak01, you will need to use your SSO account with NETGEAR for your Armor subscription.

Dexter 

Message 31 of 32
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @mlopez317, as Orbi-Roc suggested, it is best to reach out to the Bitdefender support team for them to transfer your subscription to the correct email. 

Dexter

Message 32 of 32
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7