Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NETGEAR Armor

cuse165
Aspirant

NETGEAR Armor

I am having issues with Netgear Armor. Webpages not loading to not being able to access the website if you lost your phone. So my question is any support from Netgear or do I contact Bitdefender Support? Has anyone used this services is it junk or new they don't know what they are doing yet? Thanks for the help

Message 1 of 19

Accepted Solutions
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello cuse165, 

When you get a chance, may you visit armor.netgear.com again and let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue. 

Thanks!

Christian 

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 19

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi cuse165, 

I'd like to hear more about what you're experiencing. Would you mind providing the steps you did so I can try to replicate it on my end. May you also provide the following info:

Product Model:

Firmware version: 

Currently on Armor Trial: (Yes/No)

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

I logged in to my router is just went to Netgear Armor and tried to launch the Netgear Armor Dashboard. After I click on launch Netgear Armor it checks my routers then it loads another page it that's where it stops. The browser it's self is not trying to load its the Web page it's self. The circles just keeps on spinning. I have some photos to try to make it easier. One is inside my router where I launch the Netgear Armor Dashboard and one is the stuck page. You can also use this link https://armor.netgear.com/

Model Number R6700v3
Firmware V 1.0.4.84_10.0.58
Trial Netgear Armor Yes

Message 3 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

Second picture
Message 4 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

Message 5 of 19
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi cuse165, 

Thanks! Appreciate you taking the time to provide a screenshot and video. I've noticed that you're attempting to access the website using a mobile device. When you get a chance, may you attempt to access armor.netgear.com from a laptop/computer and letting me know how that turns out. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 6 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

Something no change. Tried more then one Browser
Message 7 of 19
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Thanks for confirming. I'll forward this report to the team and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 8 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

Thank you very much any information would be appreciated.

I reset my router to factory state thinking that might help. It did not help I just think it's the webpage.
Message 9 of 19
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello cuse165, 

When you get a chance, may you visit armor.netgear.com again and let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue. 

Thanks!

Christian 

Message 10 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

The page comes up in a error now. Video https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtxxebpM5QtOgs0F3ODxnXZ-bRJMmQ same thing on a pc.
Message 11 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

I used a different browsers the webpage works now but the first issue is still happening.
Message 12 of 19
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi cuse165, 

May you try rebooting your router and letting me know if there are any improvement. On my RBR50 here, I'm able to access the armor.netgear.com portal without the spinning circle issue. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 13 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

You think it could be a issue on my end? I still get the circles spinning but I did find a way around it.
Message 14 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

Do you know how to get to the Anti-Theft page?
Message 15 of 19
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@cuse165 - Curious to know your workaround. If you can provide the steps you did I can see if I'm able to replicate it on my end. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 16 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

The website is working now. Not a big deal as I use a different service. I am unable to use the Anti-Theft feature one the website to find,lock,wipe my device. I installed Bitdefender Netgear version on my device. Bitdefender support told me you just go to Armor.netgear.com logging in and just click on their device the software is installed on. When I do that there is no way to lock,find,wipe the device.
Message 17 of 19
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi cuse165, 

Log into the armor.netgear.com and click on one of the devices and install the Bitdefender Total Security. After installing BitDefender Total Security you should be able to access the Anti-Theft feature. 

For mobile devices, you will need to download the Bitdefender Armor app and login using the same credentials. Once logged in from that mobile device, you will need to enable the Anti-Theft feature by tapping on the toggle.

Regards,

Christian 

Message 18 of 19
cuse165
Aspirant

No it dose show Bitdefender is installed on the device it also says it but the Anti-Theft commands are not showing up. It's okay I really don't need it. I think there isn't a sync issue because now when I uninstall Bitdefender from the phone the router still says it's protected and shows Bitdefender still being installed.
Message 19 of 19
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7