Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NetGear Armor Powered by Bitdefender program build update issues

LA2
Aspirant
Aspirant

NetGear Armor Powered by Bitdefender program build update issues

I have issues updating to the current build version of NetGear Armor powered by Bitdefender on 2 different laptops.  Windows 10 on one and Windows 11 on the other.  My version is 27.0.25.115.  Bitdefender tells me that the latest version is 27.0.30.140 as of 3/4/24.  Virus definitions appear to be updating.  The program itself is not updating to the latest version.  The outdated program has issues that were corrected in the newer versions per Bitdefender.  The issue I am having besides not updating is with SafePay and VPN.  I have VPN connected.  I open SafePay and it shows as VPN is not connected even though I have the switch turned on to always connect VPN when using SafePay.  This is in the SafePay settings.  It doesn't matter if I have VPN turned on or off before starting SafePay.  I've done a complete uninstall and reinstall per instructions from Bitdefender.  This has been unresolved with Bitdefender for almost 2 months.  Is anyone else having this issue of the program not updating or having issues with SafePay not connecting with VPN?  What is the current version for NetGear Armor Bitdefender Total Security?

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: NetGear Armor Powered by Bitdefender program build update issues

Message 2 of 3
LA2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Re: NetGear Armor Powered by Bitdefender program build update issues

Thanks @FURRYe38.  I previously went through the Netgear Armor app for support.  Support sent it over to BitDefender which is why this has been going on since January without resolve.   They have no clue and keep saying it's resolved in the current release.  I am willing to try again through the above Netgear link.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7