Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Armor Coverage....

mikehare
Follower

Netgear Armor Coverage....

Hello. In June 2020, I purchased the Netgear Armor package for my Orbi Router - powered by Bitdefender. Since that purchase in June, I continued my business under the impression that I had this security coverage in place. I'm now coming to the conclusion (four months later) that even though I activated the product, I don't believe that activation was sustained by Netgear for my Orbi Router. On top of this, I have no way of activating the product on your website as far as I can tell, even though I do have an activation code that was provided back in June.

Please advise:

1. How do I activate this product?
2. What will Netgear do to remedy this situation, as it seems like a very loose partnership between Bitdefender and Netgear / Orbi, with alot of users in the same situation as myself - left trying to sort through the situation with very little help from Netgear. 

Thank you.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Netgear Armor Coverage....

1. There is a community forum specificially devoted to Bitdefender Armor. Questions like this are more likely to get an informed response if presented to people who frequent that forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor 

2. My observation is that questions regarding  things unique to a specific customer are often resolved by contacting one of the forum moderators (people with the capital "N" after their screen name) with a private message containing the details.  Netgear seems unhappy if we post sensitive information on a public forum.  Private messages avoid that.

Good Luck

Message 2 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear Armor Coverage....

Hi mikehare,

Welcome to the community! I'd like to look into this further for you. May you send me a private message with your email, phone, and serial number. 

Thank you,

Christian 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7