Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Armor Subscription

colingwalker
Guide

Netgear Armor Subscription

I have renewed my subscription to Netgear Armour, In my Subscriptions details I can see that the subscription is live, however, mo iOS devices are shown as being covered and there is a separate subscription for mobile security covering iOS devices that expires soon. Also within the Orbi App, it doesn't state Netgear Armour is activated.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
Orbi-Roc
Luminary

Hi again @colingwalker . I think I have already replied to your post in another thread. Please delete the iOS app, reboot your device and download and install the app again. I think that will work.

Message 2 of 6
colingwalker
Guide

Hi

Tried all that already, i have raised a support case with Bitdefender as well as trying to contact Netgear. I suppose I’ll just have to wait and see, i have noticed several other uses having similar issues.

Message 3 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @colingwalker, please keep us posted if you get a response from Bitdefender since other users are reporting that it was fixed by their support team.

Dexter

Message 4 of 6
colingwalker
Guide

Hi all,

Bitdefender support and in particular Alina Bizga for getting Armor Activated again on my Orbi Hub. It seems that its Bitdefender Support that needs to be contacted with the email address that you use for your Orbi Netgear Account and as long as you have purchased a valid subscription they should be able to reactivate Armor.

'We have made some adjustments on your Netgear Account and you should now be able to see your active subscription.'

In my case, they also noted that I had a Bitdefender Total Security solution and offered a refund.

Very happy with the conclusion. Armour is once again doing what it does well and stopping Phishing and Spam attacks.

Colin Walker

Message 5 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @colingwalker, thanks for the update. Glad it was worked out by them.

Dexter

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7