Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Armor activate after free trial

garch1
Guide

Netgear Armor activate after free trial

How to activate the payed Armor subscription on my router after trial time?
Up to know my Router says Armor not activated. The app is trying to activate trial version. But I activated the trial version already and it expiered. By the time I was not ready for the pay version. But now.

A few Days ago I decided to reset the router. But nothing changed. It will still activate the trial mode, without success. Every unit does have the most actual firmeware from Netgear.
How can I activate my license in the router for Armor?

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 8
plemans
Guru

Message 2 of 8
garch1
Guide

Thank you very much.

First link I tried. Problem is that the nighthawk app shows Armory Security status not activated. As soon as I press on the Armory Icon within the app it starts trying to activate Test period. I tried it several times but there is just showing up activation failed and I just have the possibility to OK this message. Everything starts now from beginning. I've done that several times with no luck.

Second Link

As soon as I logged in to  armor.netgear.com I can see my router under my routers. My Rax200 does even have a green dot, I assume that it should be ok. Within Menu MySubscriptions I can see my subscription as active, green marked. As I go in the subscription there is mentioned Router Security Active, Devices: 0.

As mentioned on front end log in to the router, and nighthawk app, Armory is not activated.

I tried it, uninstalling and reinstalling nighthawk app on mobile phone. Without success. I'm not able to activate Armory.

Firmware on Router: V1.0.3.106

Message 3 of 8
plemans
Guru

did you try contacting netgear support for the armor portion of it? 

NETGEAR Armor | Product | Support | NETGEAR

Also, maybe @Christian_R can help

Message 4 of 8
garch1
Guide

Ok I will try that.

Contacted Support without Success. Now I contacted Bitdefender Support... keep you updated.

Message 5 of 8
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @garch1 ,

Just to make sure we've exhausted all efforts on this side, I'll take a look at your case to see if something can be done on our side. Please do keep us posted and I'll reach back out with what I find.

Warm Regards,

Christine 

Message 6 of 8
garch1
Guide

After sending several print screens, finally I got the answer from Bitdefender Support to do a restart my router and trying to activate Armor. My first thought too, I've already done it like ten times or so... but surprisingly it worked as it should the first time. Should I now ask why? Actually not but I asked anyway. The answer was: We made some changes from our end.

Fair enough, now it is working.

Message 7 of 8
garch1
Guide

Hi @ChristineT 

Thank you very much. It could also be that you have solved this problem. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7