Netgear Armor auto-renewal - Cancel

KOKOT
Follower

Netgear Armor auto-renewal - Cancel

I have had troubles finding a solution on how to cancel auto-renewal on Netgear Armor from Bitdefender, so I did some digging. They sure make you jump threw hoops, as it appears that no easy on off switch exists. I can't speak for everyone, but at least on my end (unless I'm missing something) no easy off button exists on disabling auto renewal. 

This was in my email at the bottom in fine print. It states: You can stop automatic renewals anytime by simply logging into the My Products section of your 2CO myAccount (available here) and clicking the "Stop automatic license renewal" link beneath each product with this option enabled.

I realize that Bitdfender is a separate company from Netgear, but if you're going to offer the service, then make it customer friendly. Very disappointed in the lack of transparency.

Anyways, I own the AX6000 (RBK852). Here is how I cancelled Netgear Armor auto-renewal.

Orbi Ultra-Performance Mesh WiFi System - AX6000 - 2 pack (RBK852)

Netgear Armor auto-renewal:

2CO Customer Service is the Netgear Armor powered by Bitdefender account management center.

You can manage your account here:

https://secure.2co.com/myaccount

>Enter your subscription email that is associated with your account.

>You will then be on the main account page.

>On the top header of the page, Click on My Products.

>You will see your active subscription.

>Click on disable auto-renewal.

Even if you decide not to cancel. This is where you manage your account.

Maybe there is a easier way,  maybe there is a different option or place, I just haven't found it. 

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E