Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Armor tile in Orbi App

winstonrh
Tutor

Netgear Armor tile in Orbi App

Not sure if this is an Orbi App issue or an Armor issue - be every time I go into the Orbi App and then select the Armor Tab,

initially I see a score in the 90's, with a 0 in the Bitdefender Availble box, 3 Vulnerabilities and some varied number of Threats Blocked.

After about 10 seconds, the screen auto-refreshes and now my score is in the high 70's/low 80's - and I'm showing 7 devices as needing Bitdefender installed.  {Same 3 vulnerabilities and same number of threats}.

However, all of those devises are running an active Bitdefender app logged into the same account.

I've tried to uninstall/re-install on the devices - with no success.

Anybody else have this happen?

Any way to fix it/prevent it other than dumping the whole Netgear Armor system?

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello winstonrh, 

May you provide us with the current Orbi App version you have installed (please specify whether it's iOS or Android).

Christian 

Message 2 of 5
winstonrh
Tutor

Orbi App version 2.7.2.1371 on Android.

I would note that I finally got some of the devices to "clear" as now protected after a second uninstall/re-install. However that hasn't helped others.
Message 3 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi winstonrh,

Thanks for confirming. Would you mind sharing screenshots of the screen before and after it refreshes. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 4 of 5
winstonrh
Tutor

Sorry for my delayed reply...some things at work got me sidetracked.

I solved this - I hope. Not sure if it will last - we'll see.

But basically I uninstalled the Bitdefender app from all of the devices that seemd to be resulting in the repeated error - even though this seemed to have no effect when tried previously.

But this time I then uninstalled the Orbi app.

Re-booted all devices.

Re-installed Orbi App. Now all the offending devices came up initially and properly as not protected.

I then forwarded the link to each for installing the Bitdefender app. Once that was re-installed, each deice now comes up showing properly protected.

i wonder if it had something to do with the "migration" of the Armor account from my Nighthawk router and app over to the new Orbi router and app?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7