Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Armor

djl1
Aspirant

Netgear Armor

I'm very unhappy with Netgear Armor, after a trial period I purchased the yearly subscription, the netgear product does not appear to be working... not scanning .. appears to be just sitting on my computer doing nothing.... There has been NO VULNERABILITY SCAN SINCE Nov. 1st.... I can't find a way to initiate a scan.... I have tried to "open ticket" for customer assistance, but the "ticket" will not submit.  This is a very unfriendly user product, with no support that I can find. 

Can anyone assist me to troubleshoot the vulnerability scan issue or advise me how to contact customer support, again ... under the FAQ section of the Netgear Armor app, the "open ticket" prompt is bogus... it will not allow me to open a ticket for assistance.  Tks!! 

Using

PC Windows 10 64 bit pro

R700P Nighthawk

Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Armor

Hi @djl1,

Welcome to the community!

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
WRSORBI
Luminary

Re: Netgear Armor

I am having the same exact issue.  Purchased Armor license, Armor performed one scan and nothing since then.  No option to manually perform a vulnerability scan nor does Armor opened in the app perform a detectable scan on attached devices to RBK50.  See attached image. 

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7