Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Nighthawk Android app can't recognize Bitdefender Armor app

pehlm
Aspirant

Netgear Nighthawk Android app can't recognize Bitdefender Armor app

Just like for iOS/iPadOS (see this thread), the Nighthawk app does not seem to detect that the Bitdefender for Armor app is installed and working on the device (the Bitdefender Armor app is very old though but that's another question).

I'm running Android 13 on a Samsung galaxy S20. My router is a RAX43. When pressing 'Security' in Nighthawk app it says "devices eligible for bitdefender security" even though the Bitdefender app for Armor is already installed on the phone.

So it's exactly as on iOS/iPadOS (have an iPad too).

Message 1 of 2
Briansf
Apprentice

Re: Netgear Nighthawk Android app can't recognize Bitdefender Armor app

My Motorola phone has Bitdefender installed but not Netgear nighthawk. bit defender seems to work just fine on my android phone. using my Mac mini to scan the android phone works just fine. night hawk app is installed on the Mac mini. As for me it's only the IOS devices that are effected. Thinking about uninstalling Night Hawk app from my IOS devices and only running BitDefender and using my Mac mini as my nighthawk access. I also have a iPhone 13 and it does work with nighthawk however it also does not allow scanning...ect. 

It's weird

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series